Super Moist Corn Bread Muffins!!
what’s great about this recipe is if you like ‘em sweet, you just add more sugar and if you don’t, you leave ‘em as-is. oh god these were melt-in-your-mouth DELICIOUS.
- 1 cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 C yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 C sugar (make it about a 1/2 cup if you like them sweet)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C milk
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Grease or line 8 muffin cups.
- Sift dry stuff together (I just mixed my stuff together, but).
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Add a third of the dry stuff to the egg mixture, then a third of the butter, stirring gently just until incorporated.
- Repeat with remaining dry stuff and butter–don’t over mix.
- A little flour not mixed in at the end is fine (she says-but I always mix everything in)
- Use an ice cream scoop, filling muffin cups about half full.
- Bake about 15 mins, till risen, light golden brown, and firm to the touch.
- Let cool about 15 mins in pan.